Community Health Worker Communications, Outreach & Vaccine Services provides culturally and linguistically appropriate information and resources regarding COVID-19 and vaccinations to all populations in San Diego County, with a focus on Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander and Asian communities. Funded by the County of San Diego, in support of the Live Well San Diego Mission, this program is committed to providing education and outreach to deliver critical COVID-19 information to vulnerable communities.
COVID-19 Outreach Services
- Live Virtual Community Conversations
- Virtual & In-Person Presentations Upon Request
- Translation of COVID-19 Educational Materials
- Printed COVID-19 Info Distribution and Mailings
- Email Newsletter Updates
COVID-19 Vaccine Support
- Testing and Vaccination Scheduling Assistance
- Emotional and Language Support at Appointments
- COVID-19 Appointment Transportation Coordination
- Consultations Via Phone Call, Text, Email
Learn About Our Efforts
Need more information, want to partner or interested in our services? Reach out to us at email@example.com.