UPAC programs and services focus on the Asian, Pacific Islander, Latino, East African and other ethnic residents of San Diego County. The multicultural staff, capable of over 30 different languages and dialects represent physicians, psychologists, social workers, nurses, marriage, family and child counselors, substance abuse and gambling addiction counselors, health promotion education, business and community development specialists. The agency serves low-income families and individuals in the County of San Diego.
UPAC Services Include:
- Adult Mental Health Counseling & Treatment Center (CTC)
- East Wind Clubhouse
- Older Adult Mental Health (EMASS)
- Positive Solutions
- Next Steps
- UPAC Community Wellness Clinic
- UPAC New Leaf Recovery Center
- Adult Alcohol & Drug Treatment and Recovery
- Teen Recovery Center
- Problem Gambling Prevention & Treatment
- Homeless Outreach Services
Our programs are funded by the government sector (federal, state, county and city), corporations, foundations, coordinating agencies, associations and individuals.