Problem Gambling Prevention Technical Assistance and Training is dedicated to raising awareness about problem gambling issues and treatment resources. Services are provided to healthcare providers, educators, non-profit organizations, and other community groups. Free training workshops provide free continuing education units (CEU’s).
Funded by the California Office of Problem Gambling, through the National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse (NAPAFASA).
To request services, please call 619-521-5720 ext 313, or email email@example.com.
UPAC provides gambling addiction treatment in San Diego. Our Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program provides counseling to the gambler (age 18+) at no cost in the form of educational and process groups, one-on-one counseling with a licensed clinician, and case management services. Treatment is effective, and recovery is attainable. When you are ready, we are here to help.
Funded by the California Office of Problem Gambling, through the UCLA Gambling Studies Program.
Learn more about treatment resources, please read our brochure by clicking below:
Gambling IOP Brochure 2017
UPAC now provides no-cost intensive outpatient services for adult individuals with a
gambling problem. Our 30-day* program consists of nine hours
per week of educational and process group meetings, one-on-one
counseling with a licensed clinician, and case management.
Treatment is evidence-based and recovery is attainable. When
the client is ready, we are here to help.
* An additional 30 days of treatment may be available as
needed, and as approved by OPG.
Signs of problem gambling may include:
· Thinking about gambling frequently
· Difficulty stopping and irritability when attempting to stop gambling
· The need to gamble more money in order to achieve the same excitement
· Gambling to escape personal problems or uncomfortable feelings
· Placing school, work, or relationships in jeopardy because of gambling
· Chasing gambling losses
· Lying to conceal how much money or time is spent gambling
· Relying on others for “bail outs” when faced with financial difficulties.
Intakes are conducted by appointment only, Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
To request an appointment, please call 619-521-5720 extension 313, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please allow 24 business hours for phone or email responses.
Debbie Rull, LPCC, CCGC-I, NCGC-I
3288 El Cajon Blvd., Suite #13
San Diego, CA 92104
Phone#: (619) 521-5720 ext 313