After much thought and deliberation, UPAC has made the decision to postpone our 46th Annual Leadership Awards Dinner which had been scheduled for May 11, 2020 at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa. This decision was not made lightly, as we were looking forward to celebrating this special evening with you. We will provide updates as a new event date is scheduled. Thank you for your understanding and support during this difficult time.
UPAC’s 46th Annual Leadership Awards Dinner will bring together nearly 400 community partners, local government officials, and corporate leaders to celebrate individuals in our community who are “Uniting Generations for a Brighter Future”. The evening will include a silent and live auction offering exciting packages, a formal dinner service, an awards presentation and live cultural entertainment.
- Federal Judge Dana Sabraw, United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Nick Macchione, Director of the San Diego County Health and Human Service Agency on behalf of Live Well San Diego
- Dr. Ram Ramanathan, Scripps Institute of Oceanography
- Keith Yip, son of UPAC founder Beverley Yip, who continues to provide scholarships to youth pursuing higher education
- Chief Colin Stowell, on behalf of San Diego Fire-Rescue Department for their youth-focused programming
- Chef Eddie Gochicoa, UPAC’s Neighborhood Enterprise Center