The mission of the Union of Pan Asian Communities is to improve the general well-being and education of the Asian, Pacific Islander and other ethnic communities of San Diego County. UPAC recognizes the diverse ethnic and cultural identities and strengths of these communities and their need for self-sufficiency.
The objectives of UPAC are to:
- Promote communication and understanding
- Establish health promotion and disease prevention services
- Promote equal opportunities and greater self-sufficiency
- Provide assistance and counseling in economic development and housing areas.
- Assess needs and develop services for the Asian, Pacific Islander and other ethnic communities of San Diego County.
Greater individual, family and community well-being and self-sufficiency through:
Vision: Uniting diverse cultures and generations for the good of all communities
Courage: Identifying critical health, social and economic challenges and having the courage to see changes to their conclusion.
Compassion: Providing essential human care services for those most in need.